Call us now!1-800-794-0631
The Cloud Administrator is responsible for managing the cloud services acquired by the organization. Its mission is to ensure transparency regarding access to services configured in the Cloud or in hybrid, that is to say, part of which continues to reside in the organization's data center.
Despite the simplicity of configuring a new cloud subscription, the administrator must more often perform integrations with the organization's settings and apply certain policies aimed at ensuring policy compliance in SaaS or IaaS mode.
The trainings below aim in particular to:
- Introduce the services available with a Microsoft 365 for business subscription;
- Recognize the possibilities of configuring messaging and communication, particularly in hybrid mode;
- Become familiar with the notions of cloud computing security with Microsoft 365;
- Use Microsoft 365 to manage endpoint compliance and security;
- Understand how Azure operates in infrastructure mode to configure virtual machines, storage, and networking.
Possible certifications following the completion of your training:
- Microsoft Certified;
- Microsoft Azure Certified.